Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fw: Complaint and Legal Notice regarding targeting by Clifford Chance funded Kian Ganz on the Legally India Website from General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra

------Original Message------
From: Sapra
To: cp.alokkumarverma@delhipolice.gov.in
To: jeffrey.immelt@ge.com
To: ny1@ic.fbi.gov
To: chairmanoffice@sec.gov
To: fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov
To: ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov
To: sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in
To: rg.dhc@nic.in
To: NDwebmail@state.gov
To: pmosb@nic.in
To: Murali Krishnan
To: matthew.layton@cliffordchance.com
To: Zia Mody
To: president@whitehouse.gov
To: Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)
To: bradford.berenson@ge.com
To: banmali.agrawala@ge.com
To: Siemens Ombudsman COM
To: herwig.ganz@shell.com
To: donny.ching@shell.com
To: kian.ganz@legallyindia.com
To: harry.brekalmans@shell.com
To: Prachi Shrivastava
To: Seema
Subject: Complaint and Legal Notice regarding targeting by Clifford Chance funded Kian Ganz on the Legally India Website from General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra
Sent: Apr 7, 2016 11:11 AM

To the law enforcement authorities in the United States of America and in India,
 
Since December 2015 after the unlawful contempt judgment against me was issued, Kian Ganz, financially backed by two law firms who act for General Electric Company, Clifford Chance and AZB & Partners has as part of a criminal conspiracy to destroy and eliminate me, repeatedly defamed me on his website http://www.legallyindia.com/ as mentally ill. Besides this, when I have objected, he has sent me vicious and threatening emails privately abusing me and calling me mentally ill which I ignored for the time being.
Legally India: News for lawyers, Indian law firms, courts ... www.legallyindia.com Legally India is a news and community portal for Indian lawyers, covering Indian law firms, LPOs and law schools and students.
 
Yesterday I sent Kian Ganz a legal notice asking him to remove defamatory and hate material against me that he had posted on his website Legally India yesterday and which was intended to incite/ encourage violence against me and incite/ encourage third parties to attack and harm me. This hate material against me as well as hate material posted against me on Legally India earlier has and continues to endanger my life.
 
Kian Ganz has been made aware by me on multiple occasions that I am a former in-house General Electric lawyer who has made whistleblower complaints against General Electric Company. Despite being put on notice, Kian Ganz has continued to use his website to target me often in the guise of anonymously posted comments.
 
The correspondence with Kian Ganz from yesterday is reproduced below.
 
I attach screenshots of the offending material from yesterday and of the fact that some but not all of it has been taken down.
Also note from the latest screen-shot how Kian Ganz has mocked me online while taking down some of the hate material. He has still left enough hate material online to make readers wonder about me.
A copy of the appeal filed by me before the Supreme Court of India on 19 March 2016 is attached.
The hate material against me published by Kian Ganz on his website in December 2015 is also reproduced below.
Kian Ganz has also not furnished an apology to my satisfaction.
In fact, his last email shows that he is persisting in his conduct of targeting me and is threatening and intimidating me and persists in falsely labelling me mentally ill.
 
Kian Ganz has again today published some more comments targeting me on his website in the same thread. See latest screenshots attached.
It is well documented fact, that whistleblowers are routinely destroyed by false labels of mental illness. This has been attempted by General Electric but has not succeeded. Yet the conspiracy and attempts continue and Kian Ganz's actions are part of these attempts given his connection to General Electric Company though his financial backers at Clifford Chance and at AZB & Partners including Ms Zia Mody.
I will take up this issue before the Supreme Court of India.
Meanwhile I am glad to have cut off all contact with Kian Ganz. I was using his website to put across the true facts to the lawyer community and he was using this as an opportunity to email me with threats and intimidating statements.
I have enough documentary evidence to establish this complaint against Kian Ganz.
I urge the US Department of Justice, the FBI and the SEC to look into this targeting by Kian Ganz and his website Legally India and into those who have procured, aided and abetted Kian Ganz including General Electric Company, Clifford Chance, AZB & Partners and Ms. Zia Mody.
Since Kian Ganz's response from yesterday has established that he intends to persist in his attacks against me, I request that law enforcement complaints be registered against Kian Ganz, Legally India, AZB & Partners, Ms Zia Mody and Clifford Chance for the following:
1.     Posting vicious, false, defamatory, threatening and hate material against me online with intent to incite/ encourage physical and verbal violence against me and with intent to create false evidence to destroy my credibility as a witness in the context of my whistleblower corruption complaints against General Electric Company;
2.     Participating in a criminal conspiracy to destroy me and to cover up the corruption and fraud complaints against General Electric Company;
3.     Spreading disinformation about me and my corruption complaints against General Electric Company with intent to obstruct justice and with intent to prevent expression of support for me from the lawyer community;
4.      Other criminal offences that may be made out on the facts.
 
I again put Legally India and Kian Ganz on notice that I will institute appropriate legal action against them for both Past, present and any future targeting.
 
I ask that Kian Ganz publish this legal notice and complaint against him on Legally India.
 
 Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower
 
 
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 6, 20

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment