Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Targeting by General Electric agent on LegallyIndia website - complaint from General Electric whistle-blower - WP 1280/2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: Targeting by GE agent on Legallyindia website - complaint from General Electric whistle-blower - WP 1280/2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <Kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>


KIan, could be. But there are several lawyers openly targeting me.

In any case, whoever did this should be aware that this is not a joke.
Using "dennis Ton" or "dennis-the-menace" as aliases could easily be
viewed as a threat. Both comments also clearly targeted me.

I am a whistleblower and a witness in corruption complaints involving
powerful entities and individuals. I have a case pending in court
where I am claiming a danger to my life. I am making daily police
complaints.

No lawyer should treat my situation as a joke.

I wanted to convey the message to whoever is behind this that I will
make police complaints. I see it as more serious than mere
provocation.

This person is aware of my corruption matter and is also aware of who
Brackett Denniston is. It could be anyone.

My internet activity is most certainly under surveillance.

Seema Sapra



On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 10:45 PM, KIAN GANZ (Legally India)
<Kian.ganz@legallyindia.com> wrote:
> Hi Seema,
>
> Off the record, for your information only, I'd assume that at worst it was
> just someone trying to wind you up having knowledge if your case or it could
> just be a coincidence as people often use ridiculous usernames when
> comenting on LI.
>
> In any case, we deleted the post since there wasn't much point to it.
>
> By responding to it or getting provoked you are just giving trolls the
> excuse and satisfaction of having provoked you successfully and it will egg
> them on to continue.
>
> Just my opinion.
>
> Best wishes
> Kian
>
> On 31 May 2014 17:27:58 BST, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Someone is targeting me on the legallyindia website
>> (http://www.legallyindia.com).
>>
>> Sometime back in a thread of comments on a post pertaining to the
>> pending sexual harassment complaint against Swatanter Kumar, someone
>> had targeted me using the alias "Dennis Ton".
>>
>> Today again someone replied tp my comment in the attached screenshot
>> using the alias "Dennis-the-Menace". The comment read along the lines
>> "It won't be you for sure. LOL"
>>
>> I posted the following reply:
>>
>> "You are so funny, I fell off my chair laughing. I agree I am not a
>> good fit for ASG.
>> But again are you the same person who earlier posted "at" me as
>> "Dennis Ton"? I have a corruption matter in the Delhi High Court
>> against GE and Denniston is GE's General Counsel. Are you sending me a
>> message/ threat etc by using the alias Dennis-the-Menace? Should I
>> report you
>>  to the
>> Police?"
>>
>> Legallyindia has deleted the comment by "Dennis-the-Menace", but  I
>> want to file a police complaint against this person for issuing veiled
>> threats to me on behalf of General Electric and Brackett Denniston.
>>
>> Please register an FIR.
>>
>> Seema Sapra
>
>
>
> --
> Kian Ganz
> Publishing Editor
> Legally India - News for Lawyers
> http://www.LegallyIndia.com
> kian.ganz@LegallyIndia.com
> Tel (India): +91 900 405 6651
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/legallyindia

No comments:

Post a Comment