Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Nefarious emails sent by Clifford Chance funded Kian Ganz of Legally India to General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra on 21 December 2015

On 21 December 2015, while Kian Ganz was publicly targeting me on the Legally India website through his own post, comments and through anonymous comments that he wrote/ published, he sent me the following highly objectionable emails while I was responding online. 

My response to Kian Ganz on email is also reproduced below. 

For the contemporaneous public exchange online on Legally India see http://seemasapra.blogspot.in/2015/12/revealing-exchange-with-seema-sapra.html or http://propagandaoutfitlegallyindia.blogspot.in/2016/04/revealing-exchange-with-seema-sapra_7.html


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KIAN GANZ (Legally India) <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:17 PM
Subject: Unsolicited advice
To: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>


Hi Seema, sorry for the delay, I've been out all weekend at a wedding.

I spoke to someone whose wife was in a very similar situation to you and have done a lot of research online and spoken to some friends in the medical profession for the past few months.

At the outset, I fear that whatever I say you will take as evidence of me being an agent of GE or otherwise being out to act against your interests.

However, I would request that you please evaluate the evidence of the following on its own merits anyway and hear me out at least.

I believe that you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia or some variant thereof, perhaps triggered by the way GE treated you at the workplace after you uncovered irregularities there or other stress. From what you've told me, they may have failed in their duty of care to you as an employer.

I and many others, purely from the evidence of the content of your blog posts and emails, are certain that you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, which is a condition that is very hard but not impossible to deal with.

I'm sure you're aware of this and I'm not the first to tell you this, but symptoms are very commonly a fear of getting followed, poisoned by someone, or manipulated by drugs.

As such many of the things you think GE has done to you are textbook paranoid schizophrenic disorder, which are literally mentioned on nearly every website with paranoid schizophrenic symptoms, such as:
http://www.helpguide.org/articles/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-signs-types-and-causes.htm

Please do Google it, although I'm sure you've done so before.

There's obviously a range and spectrum, but notably, a feeling of being poisoned and an overwhelming conspiracy by a powerful corporate or government entity are very common.

For instance, the following simply don't make any rational, logical or common-sense, even to me who doesn't trust any large corporates:

1. Poison being introduced into your house, hotels and everywhere you go by GE (despite you having told me when we met that those poisonous naphtalene moth balls, lack of open windows, etc could have also been to blame for triggering difficult breathing, plus Delhi is a polluted city and you're not living a healthy lifestyle right now, which can also contribute).

2. Dogs barking at night in order to unsettle you (despite dogs barking in many colonies at night all over Delhi - stray dogs are a massive problem. Why would someone cause some dogs to bark outside your window to unsettle the entire neighbourhood?).

3. A doctor deliberately dislocating your ankle because they were paid by GE to do so. Again, this seems highly unlikely that a medical professional would resort to a method so crude.

4. The attachment that you suspected was a forged medical certificate (which was certainly spam and/or a virus rather than a targeted attack by any entity who'd have very little to gain by forging some medical certificate and emailing it to you, particularly in a file other than PDF).

There are many other examples, and I'd be happy to address any of them you have and provide you a compelling narrative that is much more likely on a balance of probabilities or whichever legal test you'd like to apply to it.

Like I said, this is separate from any of the allegations against GE, which may very well be true in part.

I also believe that when you're fighting a large corporate such as GE in the courts, they'll employ influential lawyers and will no doubt use the legal system against you to discredit you and get your cases thrown out, which can often make it feel like the entire system is stacked against you.

Unfortunately, that's also a litigation strategy that nearly any corporate would follow, but that should be treated very separately and differently from the poisoning allegations, rather than conflating the two.

What harm can it do for you to find an independent psychologist independently in Delhi who has some experience with paranoid schizophrenia preferably, who can give you some professional advice.

At worst, they may be able to help you deal with a difficult situation you're facing in terms of not having income, job and home right now.

At best, they could help you put some of the things that are distracting you into proper perspective, and you can actually pursue your fight against GE, etc, properly.

Anyway, please let me know if I can help in any way.

I believe that tackling paranoid schizophrenia is really tough, particularly without family support, but it's actually possible to get it under control and to lead a much happier life, which you certainly have the potential to do.

Best wishes,
Kian

--
--
Kian Ganz
Publishing Editor
Legally India - News for Lawyers
http://www.LegallyIndia.com
kian.ganz@LegallyIndia.com
Tel (India): +91 900 405 6651
Twitter: http://twitter.com/legallyindia


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KIAN GANZ (Legally India) <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>


Hi Seema,

It doesn't have anything to do with sane or insane, it's a simple matter of brain chemistry which can be off-kilter and can cause you to believe some things that are not completely true, which can happen to anyone.

GE may very well have been / be corrupt but this poisoning argument of yours only weakens your case in any court of law or to any reasonable person.

Rationally I don't think there is any reasonable counter-argument you can make re all of the 4 points below, though I'm not discounting your belief in their truth or the way you feel.

For instance, enough quantity of nitrous oxide to poison an entire apartment would require a huge cylinder of the stuff that you can't just hide in a tiny hole in the wall, a random hotel room you check into, or whatever else you've discovered. I know from personal experience that small amounts of nitrous do nothing but induce some mild euphoria and physical numbness.

Pretend you are a lawyer dealing with your own case as your client, and look at the facts available impartially, if possible. Would you advise your client to persist with the poisoning line of argument when there are much stronger ones to follow?

Go to a completely independent doctor who no one else knows and that GE could not possibly in any possible way know about you visiting and get them to test you for poisoning or whatever, rather than trying to get the court to order AIIMS to do the same. After all you've been through, would you really trust a court-appointed doctor more than any random doctor you find yourself?

Best
Kian


--
Kian Ganz
Publishing Editor
Legally India - News for Lawyers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KIAN GANZ (Legally India) <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>


I'm not sure of the details, but I assume because your poisoning argument is really hard for any reasonable person to believe.

Even if you hadn't called the judges corrupt, you would have lost their attention when going into the arguments dogs barking, consistent poisoning for several years, etc...

If you don't trust anyone, why do you have such major faith that the MCI would do a good job of this?

Let's face it, most government institutions in India are potentially corrupt and can be subverted - if you haven't yet, this is a harrowing but great article about the Vyapam scam recently:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/17/the-mystery-of-indias-deadly-exam-scam

Get yourself a full medical check-up independently, get independent medical reports etc - going through the court will take ages, and after the latest Delhi HC judgments in your cases, I don't think they'll be sympathetic or helpful.




--
Kian Ganz
Publishing Editor
Legally India - News for Lawyers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KIAN GANZ (Legally India) <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>


Hi Seema,

No, not really an appropriate comment. I'll lock down future comments on that article in a bit, since it's not really going anywhere and you've had your say plenty, as have others, and it's not really going anywhere.

Anyway, regarding my below emails, I've said what I have to say, please let me know if you ever change your mind on any of the below and I'd be happy to assist as far as able.

On a practical note though, I hope you manage to move on with your life soon beyond GE and all this. I honestly don't see even a sliver of a prospect of success with your current and previous litigation strategy in the current system and with all the facts available.

For your own well-being, you really need to get your life together, stop living in a car, get a flat and start working somewhere to get a semblance of a normal life back.

Being a whistleblower is not a vocation by itself and if you want to fight corruption, you can't do it effectively without meeting those basic needs.

Take care
Kian

--
Kian Ganz
Publishing Editor
Legally India - News for Lawyers



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>


Kian, Your email is full of completely incorrect assumptions about me and my situation.

I am completely mentally sane and will fight my battle with GE in the Courts.

I will use the court process to establish that I am being poisoned.

So don't worry about me. I am under no unmanageable stress and am confident of my abilities to fight my being targeted legally.

Best,
Seema


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


Kian,
Remember I had several applications in my writ petition seeking that the Medical Council of India be brought in to look at my complaints of past poisoning and how my complaints of poisoning had been handled by doctors.

I wanted those applications to be heard and to the MCI to be asked to look at my complaints including the complaint of deliberate ankle dislocation which is established by xrays, audio records and doctor reports.

None of those applications were taken up in my writ. Why?

Seema Sapra

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


Hey Kian,

As I said I intend to petition the SC to direct that I be examined for poisoning. And that the MCI look at my past med records and my complaints that some docs tried to cover up my complaints of poisoning.

I assure you my brain chemistry is fine.

I am not arguing my case here and will make sure all facts are before the SC.

Can I please request you to not pursue this line of argument with me further. Believe me I know what I am doing and saying and it is all with utmost responsibility and backed with evidence.

You are picking up selected versions of GE's distorted propaganda against me.

There is a lot of evidence that I have against GE for targeting.

Seema

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>


Kian,

I am confident of my abilities as a lawyer to place and argue my case before the SC in a manner which will leave no option but for the truth to be established.

I am confident I will succeed.

Seema

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


kian, can one use the phrase" the fuckers at GE who did this to me" on LI?

just asking only half seriously :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>


Kian that was an unserious question.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: Unsolicited advice
To: "KIAN GANZ (Legally India)" <kian.ganz@legallyindia.com>


Kian, no don't lock down the thread. The truth is really getting exposed here.

The trolls and their abuses don't bother me. Its obvious to everyone what their agenda is.

I am fighting to survive this. I will not go down as a GE victim here.

As I said the truth, facts and evidence is on my side.

Seema



No comments:

Post a Comment